NEW 140 Bar Hozelock Small & Mighty Pico Pressure Washer PLUS Patio Cleaner 7921
Hozelock were founded on an airfield in 1959, in the village of Haddenham, and from their early days, their drive has always been to develop technically perfect, visibly striking products that are part of a system. The first Hozelock product was the worlds first plastic hose connector - the Hoze-Lock. Today, their head office is in Birmingham (UK), and although they are a global garden equipment manufacturer, over 75% of Hozelock products are made in Britain and include hoses, filters, pressure washers and more. With the remaining 25% built in our overseas factories in France, Malaysia, Taiwan and China.
We stock Hozelock pond products, and we are also a Hozelock Center Of Excellence outlet offering great value for money. This includes the Easy Clear - a pond pump with integrated filter and UV steriliser, Aquaforce Pumps which are rated up to 15,000 lph, EcoPower and EcoCel filters and Bioforce Pressure Filters with integrated UVC. We also stock Vorton UV Clarifiers and a number of accessories such as Pond Covers and a Pond Vacuum Cleaner
£139.99 £104.99 £199.99 £159.99 £189.99 £149.99
£199.99 £179.99 £299.99 £264.99
£299.99 £229.99 £399.99 £319.99 £49.49 £29.49
Unit 4-5 Daybrook Business Centre, Sherbrook Road, Daybrook Nottingham, NG5 6AT